Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour
The Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour has featured more than 90 of Newport’s most impressive private homes since its inception in 1995.
Funds raised from the House Tour allow the Parents Association to support the entire St. Michael’s community. This includes fun, student-centered events like the Fall Festival, Trunk or Treat and the Skating Party as well as critical initiatives like financial aid, professional development for teachers and classroom supplies. In addition, the proceeds from past tours have contributed towards the preservation of the beautiful historic home, the Mason House, that serves as the main building on the school’s campus.
- If you purchase tickets online, you may pick them up in advance at St. Michael’s Country Day School on Friday, October 2nd from 9 am to 2 pm and Saturday, October 3rd from 9 am to 4 pm.
- On October 4th beginning at 9:30 am tickets can be picked up/purchased at St. Michaels Country Day School.
- Shuttles depart at 10 am and run continuously throughout the day till 4 pm.
- This not a guided tour. You can arrive any time between 10 am and 4 pm and view the homes at your leisure.
- A tote bag and House Tour map will be provided with your ticket along with a complimentary copy of Newport Life Magazines annual April Home issue.
- No photos may be taken during the tour.
- No children under age 12.
- No pets.
- House Tour attendees will be asked to remove shoes before touring each house. A bag will be provided.
House Tour Committee
Lauren Dana and Kate Rooney
Advertising Sales Coordinator:
Marketing & Graphic Design Coordinator:
Writer & Editor:
Jill Connors Cooper
Joanna Davis and Vicki Rosenthal
Parents Association Executive Board:
Tara Winston, President
Stephanie Seider, Vice President
Tim Moulton, Treasurer
Lisa Fitzpatrick, Secretary
To reach a member of the Newport House Tour Committee, please email us at email@example.com.