Thank you for your interest in the 16th Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour. The tour, presented by St. Michael’s Country Day School, will be held one day only, rain or shine, Sunday, April 29, 2018, from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm.
Ticket prices are $50 if purchased online by end of day Thursday, April 26th.
Starting Friday, April 27th, tickets may be purchased for $60 at our box office. Please see details below.
Groups of 4 or more are eligible for a reduced rate of $45 per ticket at any time.
Don’t forget your lunch! For an additional $12, you can pre-order a gourmet boxed lunch catered by Newport Wine Cellar & Gourmet.
This is not a guided tour. Shuttles run from 10 am to 4 pm, stopping and departing from each of the homes on our tour every 10 minutes. This allows participants the time to view the interiors, gardens, and neighborhood of each house at their own pace and leisure.
St. Michael’s Country Day School
Newport House Tour
- To avoid a line on the day of the tour, you may pick up your tickets in advance or purchase tickets at St. Michael’s Country Day School on Friday, April 27th from 9 am to 2 pm on Saturday, April 28th from 9 am to 4 pm.
- On April 29th beginning at 9:30 am; tickets can be picked up/purchased at our parking lot/shuttle headquarters located at Rogers High school.
- Shuttles depart from Rogers High School at 10 am and run continuously throughout the day till 4 pm.
- A tote bag and House Tour map will be provided with your ticket along with a complimentary copy of Newport Life Magazine annual April Home issue.
Orders for boxed lunches will be available for purchase starting early March through Friday, April 27th.
Lunches will not be available on the day of the tour unless they were pre-ordered.
Please remember to pick up your lunch Sunday, April 29th, at Rogers High School before you start your tour.
- No photos may be taken during the tour.
- No children under age 12.
- No pets.
- House Tour attendees will be asked to remove shoes before touring each house. A bag will be provided.