HOUSE TOUR DETAILS
• The 15th Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour, presented by St. Michael’s Country Day School, will be held one day only, rain or shine, Sunday, April 24, 2016 from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm. Houses will be open until 4:00 pm.
• Ticket prices are $40 in advance. The Group Ticket price is $35 each if you buy 4 tickets or more. Ticket prices go up to $50 after Friday, April 22.
• Proceeds from the House Tour benefit student programs at St. Michael’s Country Day School in Newport.
• Included with your House Tour ticket is a Book Signing event with Bettie Bearden Pardee who will be signing copies of her latest book: “Living Newport: Houses, People, Style”. Books will be for sale for $65. The book signing event will be from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm during the House Tour. The location will be available with your ticket.
• A tote bag will be provided with your ticket and map. A complimentary copy of Newport Life Magazine annual April Home issue will be included.
• Shuttle buses will be provided for transportation on the House Tour.
• All tickets will be held for pickup at the school. To avoid a line on the day of the tour, you may pick up your tickets in advance. Tickets will be available for pick up at St. Michael’s School starting Friday, April 22 from 8:00 am. to 3:00 pm, Saturday, April 23 from 12:00 Noon until 5:00 pm, and on the day of the tour Sunday, April 24 starting at 9:30 a.m. Pre-ordered boxed lunches will only be available for pick up on the day of the tour.
• On the day of the House Tour, registration will begin at 9:30 am, at St. Michael’s Country Day School, 180 Rhode Island Avenue, Newport.
• Orders for boxed lunches will be available for purchase starting early March through Friday April 22nd. Lunches will not be available on the day of the tour unless they were pre-ordered. Please remember to pick up your lunch/beverage on Sunday, April 24th from 9:30 am through 4 pm if you have pre-ordered.
Please note House Tour Rules:
• No photos may be taken during the tour.
• No children under age 12.
• No pets.
• House Tour attendees will be asked to remove shoes before touring each house. A bag will be provided.