http://fiveonenine.ca/tag/etsy-shop/ The 2014 Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour will provide exclusive entry to six private homes in Newport including for the first time Chepstow (1860), a Preservation Society of Newport treasure. The House Tour will take place on Sunday, April 29, 2014, from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• Tickets are available today for $40. Online ordering will end at 6 pm, April 28th. Tickets will still be available for purchase at St. Michael’s Country Day School on Sunday, April 29th starting at 9:30 am.
• Tickets can also be paid in cash or by check. Please pay in person or mail check to St. Michael’s Country Day School, House Tour Tickets, 180 Rhode Island Avenue, Newport, RI 02840.
• All tickets will be held for pickup at the school. To avoid a line on the day of the tour, get link YOU MAY PICK UP YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE. Tickets will be available for pick up at St. Michael’s School starting Friday 4/27 from 8:00 am. to 3:00 pm, Saturday 4/28 from 12:00 Noon until 5:00 pm, and on the day of the tour Sunday 4/29 starting at 9:30 a.m. Pre-ordered boxed lunches will only be available for pick up on the day of the tour.
• On the day of the House Tour, registration will begin at 9:30 am, at St. Michael’s Country Day School, 180 Rhode Island Avenue, Newport.
• Orders for Boxed lunches will no longer be accepted for purchase. Lunches will not be available on Sunday unless they were pre-ordered prior to Saturday, April 28. Please remember to pick up your lunch/beverage April 29th from 9:30 am through 4 pm if you have pre-ordered.
Please note restrictions:
• No photos may be taken during the tour.
• No children under age 12.
• No pets.
• House Tour attendees will be asked to remove shoes before touring each house.