Neighborhoods of Newport House Tour
go site Since 1995, The Parents Association of St. Michael’s Country Day School has opened more than 75 homes of historic and cultural interest to area residents. Money raised benefits the students and programs of the school, which is an independent, non-denominational, coeducational school for students in preschool through eighth grade.
- If you purchased tickets online, you may pick them up in advance at St. Michael’s Country Day School on Friday, April 27th from 9 am to 2 pm on and Saturday, April 28th from 9 am to 4 pm.
- On April 29th beginning at 9:30 am; tickets can be picked up/purchased at our parking lot/shuttle headquarters located at Rogers High school.
- Shuttles depart from Rogers High School at 10 am and run continuously throughout the day till 4 pm.
- This not a guided tour. You can arrive any time between 9:30 am and 4 pm and view the homes at your leisure.
- A tote bag and House Tour map will be provided with your ticket along with a complimentary copy of Newport Life Magazine annual April Home issue.
- Orders for boxed lunches will be available for purchase online starting early March through Thursday, April 26th.
- Lunches must be pre-ordered online
- Please remember to pick up your lunch Sunday, April 29th, at Rogers High School before you start your tour.
- No photos may be taken during the tour.
- No children under age 12.
- No pets.
- House Tour attendees will be asked to remove shoes before touring each house. A bag will be provided.
House Tour Committee
Stefanie Vieau and Anne Baker
Marketing & PR Coordinator:
Pamela D’orsi Ryan and Jacqui Colbert-Muetterties
Advertising Sales Coordinator:
Roselle McConnell @newporthousetour
Newport Wine Cellar & Gourmet
Website and Graphic Design:
Jason Mischka of https://www.jasonmischka.com
Writer and Editor:
Jill Connors Cooper
Parents Association Executive Board:
Dawn Griffin, Tara Winston, Ingrid Froehner
To reach a member of the Newport House Tour Committee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.